Sunday, August 12, 2018

Mom is 90!

My mom turned 90 yrs old this weekend. Felicia and I flew up to attend a dinner get-together we scheduled at Maddox in Brigham City. Gordon flew in to meet us late the night before. Felicia and I went to Temple Square and the Genealogy library before picking up Gordon at the airport.
The Garden Restaurant

Out the window at The Garden

Sunset in the Haze of the Forest Fires outside Genealogy Library

The day of the dinner, Gordon and I spent time in the Genealogy Library in the morning. I was impressed at what they had access to and the expertise they had. We were able to rapidly find the Arbter records from Czech Republic. I corrected one date in our records based on the info but ran out of time before we could get more. At least I now know how to search those records now.


8% Italian

4% Czech

Felicia at Delicate Arch (sort of)

 We invited family and friends to attend the dinner at Maddox. We, the siblings, paid for it. It was nice to see everyone again. Terry was able to bring Janet.
Janet made it (End of Table)

First time I met Celine (Tanner's Wife)

Skip and Brenda mad it (and Terry and Janet's kids)

Birthday Girl
90 Candles lit on Banana Cake. 
Alison and the boys had to stay in California so she could get ready for the school start. Eric and Krystal had to work and get their dog, Koda, neutered (he survived). Haley was on her mission in Las Vegas.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home