Sunday, April 29, 2018

Pioneer Pass, Pinal Peak, Nurd Berger

Felicia is in Texas this week with Grandma James... and seeing Eric and Krystal. They are all doing well. I have been watching the dogs. Van and Kris are adding to their house so they can have a bigger dining room. Grandma Reese tells me Neal is doing well at church and dating a lady. Tanner and Celine are having a baby girl soon. Janet will be coming home this week. I think the elevator is finished in their house.

I went for a ride on Friday to the mountains above Globe, AZ. I tipped over on my bike at this spot where a pine tree had fallen across the road.

For some reason, I couldn't lift the bike back up so I prayed for help and decided I should hike down to the main road and try to find someone.

After walking for about 1/2 mile these two gentlemen in a GMC pickup came along and agreed to help. They were my rescuers that day. I think their names were Ken and Russ.

It always makes your day to find nice people on the road. That was the second time this week that strangers helped me. I was down at a Walmart by work when my truck battery died. I had to grab some young men at Blake's Lotaburger to jump my car.

Anyway, when I finally got down to Globe I found this place called Nurd Berger to eat. It was a tiny little restaurant, but kind of fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home