Sunday, May 22, 2016

Adventure Story

I dragged Felicia to a movie that was billed as an Adventure Motorcycle story.


It turned out to be more about Christianity's story and our need for epic battle to overcome trials. Per the author, "It is the theme of every great story".  Felicia seemed to enjoy the show well enough.

The thing that first caught my interest was that the riders were all using the same motorcycle I had. Then I thought, "I need an epic adventure to do before I get too old". I sent an email to some adventurous types in the stake. It turns out that Russ Pearson was also at the movie and saw Felicia and I walk in. The two of us are now planning a 6 day ride next year to cover the AZ Back Country Discovery Route.

I was also initiated into the local BMW riding club but they haven't figured out what my name is yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home