Sunday, February 28, 2016

Spring

Felicia and I went to see the movie called "Risen" over the weekend. I recommend it. It is told from the perspective of the Roman Tribune whose men were assigned to do the crucifixion and depicts what happens as he searches for the missing body from the tomb. It is pretty well done.


It was a little distracting that Malfoy was the Roman Tribune's 2nd in command.


Also, a little distracting was that Maori actor, Cliff Curtis...


was playing Jesus.
I think the movie did a good job of portraying the perspective of the Roman leaders in Jerusalem and what kind of reaction one of them might have if they had happened to see the risen Lord.

Gordon and Alison closed on their house this week but, because of some goofy laws in California, they don't get the keys until next week.

Haley has been ill this week. She is feeling better and is test owning a 2014 Kia Soul this weekend.

Eric and Krystal are looking for jobs in Texas and it appears that Krystal may have found one.

I did some backcountry riding this weekend into the area where I bruised my kidney 15 years ago. The Hazardous Road sign is still there.

It is still pretty there, also
This big rock up by the little tree is the rock that I fell on 15 years ago.

I met some Jeeps on the trail. They were stopped to let a lady walk ahead of them to use the bathroom. Here is a lesson. One should walk some distance off of the trail to use the bathroom because there is no telling when a motorcyclist may come around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home