Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hearts of Fire

Our BBQ Grill went kaput. We had noticed that the flame wasn't as hot as it should be the last time we used it. I weighed the tank at it was still half full. Then I noticed a cool jet of gas coming out of the vent on the regulator. I wondered if that was propane. A strike of the lighter revealed it was.

Hard to see but there is a blue flame jet coming out of the regulator vent hole. The wind bends it and it cools to orange at the end.
Felicia wanted to cook some Omaha Steaks that we got for Christmas so we made a trip to Walmart.
Here are all the pieces of the new grill spread on the pools deck
After a few hours of work I finished the "20 minute" assembly.

The new grill is ready to go.
The old grill is ready to go to the recycle bin. There is a lot of cast aluminum in the old grill.
Felicia and I will be enjoying Valentines Day this Sunday with our Omaha Steaks.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home