Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cheese!


I found a photo on my camera's internal memory that I had forgotten about. I took it while my memory card was in the computer.
Johnny tried to take a picture of me with a camera battery one day. He said, "Say Cheese".
Johnny helped me a little with lights but mostly I got them up when he napped. He liked the puppy and penguin. He didn't know what to think about the star wars things.
The sale of motorcycle parts continues. I have now sold $1150 in parts and still have the suspension, wheels, and engine to go.

I took the little bike out for a ride Saturday after it had rained all night. The first section was the sloppiest I had ever experienced in AZ. It was like riding through a chocolate mousse.

All the little creek crossings had water running in them.


Even this one that I had never seen with running water.

Because of the mud, I was able to follow the tracks of someone who had ridden earlier that morning. I could tell he was enjoying it by the roosts at every corner. When I got to this rock face I saw his tracks took a line I didn't expect. I had always followed the line that the jeep tracks here are showing. The rock step at the top of the hill always made it necessary for me to pile rocks to help me get up the lip of the step. This other guys tracks were way off to the left hitting a part on the step that didn't require rock placement but required him to ride at an off-camber angle up over the step. I was thinking about trying it but it started to rain again so I decided to go back home.

 Back home
Nothing says "FUN!" like a mud-splattered motorcycle.
I had parking lot duty at the live Nativity. Things were going fine and then we heard on the radio that the donkey was missing. Apparently the girl in charge of tying up the donkey between shows did not use a good knot. Soon barking dogs were heard. By following the dog barking we were able to regain the donkey so Mary had to walk in only one showing of the 6 that night. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home