Sunday, March 22, 2015

Kitchen Lizard

I came home from work on Tuesday and found a lizard in the sink. Felicia was out doing Jazzercise or tennis or something.
I managed to capture it in an empty jam bottle and take it outside. I have no idea how it got in the sink. It makes me wonder if there are anymore running around the house unseen.

Eric is still in CNA training and has a one week break coming up soon. He was nearly kicked out of his apartment because he wasn't a BYUI student but he was able to get his status reinstated. He has had a couple of dates lately but nothing serious.

Haley did some hiking with some folks in her ward. She was able to take this nice photo.

Gordon and his family are in Disneyland.


Felicia took the dog, Christie, to snake avoidance training. It is warming up and she saw a snake last week. Apparently Christie learned very quickly. Shock collars are a wonder.




I went back to Chiva Falls this weekend. I hadn't been since Gordon and I had the quad disaster in '09.



We had a special Priesthood Meeting today and I was assigned to go visit an inactive member named John Conte. I gave him a call but the phone was disconnected. I went to the house and found the house was empty with a for sale sign and a realtor lock. Now if I could just figure out where to move the records...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home