Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mountains of Kleenex and randomness

So Bryan was battling a cold this week and went through lots of Kleenex.  Kirby decided he loved the used ones and would search for them on the nightstand or anyplace Bryan had left them.  In the middle of the night, we heard this chewing (?)sound coming from the dog.  I turned on a light and opened up his big mouth and yes there was a kleenex which I removed.  nasty!

Sunday rolled around and we were in church when Bryan asked if I had a Kleenex?  I had exactly 1.  Ok, so I gave it to him and the high councilman speaking told a story that was incredibly sad.  I had a huge lump in my throat and no tissues to blow my nose!  I managed but Bryan went out to his truck and got himself  some Kleenex to get through church after sacrament meeting. He also gave me some.

So Mr. Kirby finally had his teeth cleaned this week.  It's one of those things that I put off due to the expense.  We went to a vet that has really great rates on dental cleanings and everything else.  Kirby had to forego breakfast.  Picked him up 6 hours later and he was groggy the rest of the afternoon.  It was good that he didn't need any teeth pulled.  His breath smelled so bad I was concerned that could happen.  Now I need to work on brushing his teeth which he hates!

Checked in with Haley and she's doing ok.  She got to drive her room mate's Scion XB and loved it. She's dreaming of replacing her elderly car.

Eric got to work a 12 hour clinical shift at a care facility.  So far he seems to accept doing these menial tasks that aren't pleasant.  He wants to work with people but the CNA is just an entry step to get to where he hopes to work.

And that's a wrap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home