Sunday, February 8, 2015

Gold or Fankincense and Myrrh

Haley had to make a decision this week between working for a Gold Mining company or an Essential Oil company. She chose oil.


Unfortunately, she will have a long commute, but I guess we'll all get to learn about aromatherapy. She starts wearing out her car on Monday, 2/9.

Felicia had some abdominal pain last week the was bad enough we were worried about appendicitis. She stayed home from church then texted me that she was still in pain. I left church early to take her to urgent care and was in such a state leaving the church parking lot that I bumped another car with my truck wheel (I left a note with my insurance info). An X-ray revealed her to have constipation. Senokot was the cure.

We are interested to hear about Eric's upcoming trip to meet a girls parents on Valentine's weekend in Las Vegas.

All is well here now. Happy 30th Birthday to our wonderful daughter-in-law, Alison!


1 Comments:

At February 8, 2015 at 6:53 PM , Blogger alison said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! We're glad everything is OK in Tucson! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home