Monday, December 15, 2014

Facing the Challenge of Life

Haley is moving to the next step in her life.  Right now, there is a lot of uncertainty, but I know God loves her and will bless her as she steps out into that challenge.



Below are the three famous quotes from Hillel the Elder, Sage of Jerulsalem:

1) "If I am not for myself, then who will be for me?" 
You are a child of God. You have a divine nature. Live with that knowledge and respect for yourself.
2) "And if I am only for myself, then what am I? "
To realize your divine potential, you must serve others. "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." Mosiah 2:7
3) "And if not now, when?"
Do not procrastinate doing what is most important. Keep first things first and success is assured.

Love,
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home