Sunday, October 19, 2014

Horror Shows

Felicia went to Salt Lake this week to have a little reunion with her family.  Her Mom, Sister, and her Brothers were all there at her Aunt Patty's house. A few others were also in the area.


Haley and Eric convinced Felicia to go to this Rock Opera horror show called "Deep Love". I have no idea what it is about but it originated in Rexburg, ID.

Meanwhile, in Tucson, our stake held an emergency communication drill on Saturday morning.  The message on the voicemail was left a little past 8AM but I was already out on the trail practicing for world pandemic and economic collapse. My home teaching families did not get warned.


I came across this abandoned vehicle. It had gun racks but the guns were missing. There was a big jug of water nearby. Mysterious.
Then I saw an invasion of jeeps coming my way.

I forgot to mention that Johnny started to crawl last week.

We are preparing for another bluegrass band effort at the Stake BBQ.  This is a little less organized than last year so I fear disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home