Sunday, March 29, 2015

Invisible Creatures

Here is a run down of our kid's activities:

Eric had a 3rd date with the same girl.

Haley did a photo shoot of essential oil and then went to celebrate with the Hare Krishna's at the biggest festival of colors in the western hemisphere...located in Spanish Fork, Utah. Brittany went with her.




Gordon's family returned safely from Disneyland and John ate a raw potato.


I had several things to do on Saturday; oil and coolant change on the truck, haircut, and re-coat the patio roof. The Women's Conference was in the evening so I figured I could go for a ride during that time.

The truck maintenance and haircut went quickly. The roof coating took a while. Cleaning and prep are the longest things. Last time I did it, I purchased a 5 gallon bucket. I only used 2 gallons so I resealed the container for later use. When I reopened it yesterday it was all dried out. This time I only bought 2 gallons.

While coating the roof, I saw this pretty little house finch on the ocatillo out front eating something in the blossoms. Every time I tried to get a picture it had hopped to another branch or just flew away.
Here are my pictures:


Here is what I was trying to capture (courtesy of Dave Welling)..
My motorcycle ride that evening didn't go much better. I took my new (not smart) phone on the ride because it had a good camera. It turned out that it was too slow to get unlocked and get the camera started. I missed getting any picture of the animals I saw.

I saw a Border Collie on the lower part of the trail near some rural houses. It came right up to me but I couldn't get the camera out fast enough for it, let alone the 4 deer and 3 javelina I saw later.

I rode into this nice little valley.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home