Sunday, June 29, 2014

Valley of the Sun

It has been warm here lately. The monsoons have still not started. I took this pictureof the sun on Pusch Ridge last evening.


I wore this T-shirt that Haley got me for Christmas.
The shirt was made famous by this historical event.
We moved Nina Dixon yesterday from her house where she manages the storage facility. She is marrying a man from Goodyear, AZ.


Eric's choir tour started. They apparently had a service project making origami swans.
Haley presented her senior project this week and that went well.

Last year I replaced my Ridgeline battery with an FVP battery installed by Jiffy Lube.
It lasted less than a year and was supposed to have a full replacement warranty. When I took it in they said I would need to call the manufacturer and get their permission to pay for the new one. He said that would take a while. My other choice was to just replace the battery and deal with the warranty afterwards. I couldn't have a car that needed jumping every time I had to go anywhere so I had them replace the battery.  When I called the number for warranty replacement, all I got was an answering machine.

In my final thoughts for this week, I am posting a picture of the man who would be king.
Seemingly unfazed by the threat of a lawsuit, President Obama on Saturday vowed to press on and use executive actions wherever and whenever possible.

No president has stretched the limits of the separation of powers like this one.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home