Sunday, February 24, 2019

Snow Day

We have had a lot of moisture this winter. Three weekends in a row have been so wet that my offroad motorcycle exploration has been curtailed. There was just too much mud. This Friday we actually received snow in Oro Valley.

Lemon Tree in Our Backyard
Snow on the Cactus
Tanque Verde Wash

Snowy Taco

House


It was fun having snow for half a day. It seems that snowy days are quiet days. The snow seems to muffle sound in a peaceful way and people seem to stay home. I guess it helped that it was rodeo break so many children were off from school.

The snow was pretty much gone in the valley by Saturday but the temperatures were low. I had received my Cabinet Transformation Kit in the mail. I decided to try it out and see if I could modernize the cabinets in the kid's bathroom. I thought I start small to try it out. Below is the result.

One Door in process - Honey Oak to Expresso

Project Complete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home