Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas 2018

Here is a short synopsis of Christmas Day 2018.  First I will show you what I got for Christmas from one of the families I am assigned to for ministering.

Beet Greens
These are beet greens and they are way better than lettuce on a sandwich. I got to pull them right out of his garden. He also gave me some honey that his beehive produced. Mmmm good!

We had Eric and Krystal and their dog, Koda, with us for Christmas. We broke with tradition and had dinner on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas Day. It was good as usual...and filling.
Christmas Dinner
We did some singing with guitar on Christmas Eve and read Luke 2 and, of course, Felicia read 'The Littlest Angel'. It was emotional.  We followed all that up with singing at the piano.

Here are photos from Christmas morning.
Felicia worries about Kirby

Krystal w/Koda

Shall we open gifts?

Eric and Krystal and Koda

Stocking time



Eric finds something he likes

More Brighton stuff


Cleaning up
Next we were able to talk to Haley using Facebook messenger. It was great to see her although hearing her companion talking in the background was distracting. Haley had a good message for us about missionary work.

I found snow in Oracle during my motorcycle ride. A nice message accompanied the snow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home