Sunday, March 19, 2017

Warm and Sunny


December seemed like the coldest December I could remember in Tucson. This March has been the warmest I can remember. The highs have been in the 90s. Usually I can't ride up the backside of Mount Lemmon this time of year because the snow hasn't melted from the roads. I tried it on Saturday.

Wild Horses on the trail 

The dirt road was completely clear of snow. There were two places where small snow-melt streams flowed across the road. 

The most remarkable thing I saw was a Prius struggling through the rockiest section of the road. I should have stopped to take a picture but I didn't.

There were patches of snow to the side of the road at the top.



Felicia and I went to the movie "The Shack" on Saturday. It does a decent job of explaining why a loving God allows bad things to happen on earth. The view of the Godhead that was portrayed seems to be a mix between LDS and Nicene Creed doctrine with an added measure of political correctness.
Several Evangelical leaders have called the film heretical. While the Godhead doctrine was flawed, the message, in general, was uplifting and worth the time investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home