Sunday, February 26, 2017

Now the Sink Faucets

In the continuing plumbing adventures, I now tackle the master bathroom sink faucets. Lots of stuff accumulates under the bathroom sink over the years.
During the replacement process
There are lots of places a bathroom sink faucet installation can leak from. I think I found them all during the two installations. The first faucet I installed seemed to go well until I turned the shut-off valves back on. One of the shut-off valves stared to leak. I decided that I should replace all 4 of them since they were old (original cheap equipment). That was messy because I discovered long ago that the house shut-off valve does not completely shut of the water.

Many hours, buckets, and towels later ...we have new faucets.
Before
After...Spot Resistant Brushed Nickel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home