Sunday, September 17, 2017

Haley's Last Week in Tucson

This was Haley's last week  in Tucson before her mission. We had lots of things to complete: transfer of car title, changing auto insurance, getting medical insurance, completing clothing and luggage purchase, encrypting mission tablet, etc.

She wanted to drive up to Mt Lemmon one more time.
Arriving at Windy Point

Walking to Observation Area

Enjoying the View

On the Edge

Fun Under a Rock
I took an early morning ride out to Owl Head Buttes on Friday. I met a desert tortoise.
Barely avoided hitting him
Owl Head Buttes
 I lost the tool roll out of my tail bag on the Friday ride. I didn't find out until I got home. I had spent a lot of time and over $100 putting the tools together. An equivalent kit on line all assembled was priced at $299. I decided I had to go back the next morning to see if I could find it. Part of the trail I had ridden was seldom traveled, especially in the heat of the day.

Luckily I was able to find it just before the trail got difficult.
Tool roll...Once was lost but now it's found



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home