Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day 2015

Labor Day is a holiday with the purpose of giving people who work a day off. What better reason for a holiday could there be.

After crashing my motorcycle last weekend, I had to repair my motorcycle this past weekend. i replaced a mirror and a battery and had to sure up my footpeg with bailing wire. The welds broke on the footpeg mount.
This is where the truck left the road last time I rode.

Bailing wire footpeg repair

Another view
Felicia played tennis and I went riding Labor Day morning. I was 1/2 inch away from running over this guy on the trail.





You can see with this view why i didn't see him initially.
It was very green on the trail.
That is Saddle Brook in the background



We stopped at Molina Canyon Vista

There was water in Molina Creek



A nice pool

What is this...a teapot?
Random weird plant.
We went to Summerhaven but it was too busy. Could not find a parking spot. We next stopped at Hoodoo Vista. 


We went home and trimmed the trees (I'm not referring to Christmas trees).

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2015 at 2:08 PM , Blogger f reese said...

That was a yoga pose, not a teapot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home