Sunday, July 12, 2015

Dinosaur in the Pool

This guy was hanging on for dear life when I went out in the back yard. I got the net and freed him. Not even a thank you.

I was given a woman's name and address for a new home teaching assignment. I went by to introduce myself at the house after church. The last name of the woman I was to visit was Adams. the house had a sign on the door saying 'The Adams'. The couple who answered the door said there was no one named Kelly Adams living there and they had no affiliation with the LDS church. Oh well, I tried.

We had our meeting about the church response to the supreme court ruling. I worry about how this new right to dignity that the supreme court invented will be applied in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home