Sunday, August 9, 2015

Birthday and baby in San Antonio

We went to San Antonio to celebrate Felicia's birthday with Felicia's mom, Tammy, and Rebecca. Kevin was out of town.


Go go Grandpa?
We loaded the car.
Go go!
Becca and her boyfriend brought lunch home to us when we arrived. Some very good burgers.

We visited the San Antonio Botanical Gardens.







Spiderboy!
Spiderman

In the Rain Forest

Paloma Blanca for lunch

Cheese!
Guacamole mixed at the table
Guacamole
Felicia's Birthday
Preparing the cake
Happy Birthday, Felicia!
Nothing Bundt Flames
John has a great cowboy hat.
Where is my hat?
You have my hat?
Yay!
Fits just right

Now I'll remove my hat for lunch.

Let's eat-eat!
I can't eat with a binkie in my mouth!

Let's try a spoonful

Add caption

Cranberries are sour!
Finally...The groundbreaking of our Tucson Temple was announced!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home